DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2021 – AT HOME WITH GOD’S SPIRIT-read full details below, feel at Home you are on Stevo’s Portal
Share This Devotional With Others:
The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 27th February 2021 Is “AT HOME WITH GOD’S SPIRIT“
Text: Luke 4:15-22
15. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up; and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
22. And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph’s son?
Key Verse: Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.”
Click here to read yesterday teaching by Pastor Kumuyi
A songwriter once wrote: “There is victory within my soul for the spirit with me abides…” It is a wonderful privilege to have the glorious Spirit of Christ abiding with us. Gracious acts of God are manifested by individuals who court and secure the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in their lives. We were told in this passage concerning Christ: “And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth…” (Luke 4:15,22). We impact other people’s lives more effectively when the Spirit of truth, love, courage, power and might indwells us.
Under this state, our life and words would help and heal; our action would be bold and meek; and our hearts, like flower, would open its fragrance when the sun shines. We receive power to prevail where others fail. We also enjoy power over sin, Satan and the world and receive grace to cherish all things good. Besides, the Holy Spirit empowers us to be bold in delaring the gospel of salvation to sinners and backsliders. He sustains and makes us live a godly, virtuous and glorious life even during persecution, pain and trials.
It is beautiful, as believers, to work in the Spirit, operate in the gift of the Holy Spirit and reflect all His gracious fruits. This is the will of God for the militant and jubilant army of the Lord Jesus Christ. We are to be agile, alert and at home with the Holy Spirit – the Leader, Guide and Comforter of all heaven-bound saints.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A Spirit-filled life impacts other lives.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 1-4
Daily Manna is the daily devotional of the Deeper Christian Life Bible Ministry (DCLM). It is an extraction of God’s Word designed to draw the sincere seeker closer to God on a daily basis through an insightful exposition and analysis of God’s Word. Read More…
Share This Devotional With Others: