Fear of Fire – Pyrophobia -Everything you need to know about it.
We(Stevo’s Portal) gladly inform you about How to Overcome an Overwhelming Fear of Fire ( Pyrophobia)
Pyrophobia is a fear of fire, which can be considered irrational if beyond what is considered normal. This phobia is ancient and primordial, perhaps since mankind’s discovery of fire.
PSYCHOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS OF PYROPHOBIA
The emotional or psychological symptoms of pyrophobia can include:
- sudden feelings of intense, unreasonable fear when thinking about, speaking about, or being around fire
- an inability to control your feelings of fear even though you know they are irrational or unreasonable
- avoidance of fire or situations where fire may be present
- difficulty functioning or going about your day-to-day activities due to your fear of fiIre
- Fast heartbeat
PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS OF PYRO-PHOBIA
- shortness of breath or rapid breathing
- tightness in your chest
- shaking or trembling
- dry mouth
- needing to go to the bathroom
- feeling dizzy or faint
that’s how far we can go pertaining to this topic. thanks for reading
hot: if you have questions, contributions, corrections or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.