We(Stevo’s Portal Team) gladly inform you about MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR MONDAY 31ST JULY 2023 – OVERCOMING OPPORTUNITY WASTERS (II)
Mountain Top Life daily devotional by Pastor D.K Olukoya of the Mountain of Fire Ministry. Start your day right with God and experience a Life-changing encounter with the God that answers by fire.
The Topic of Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional for 31st July 2023 Is ”Overcoming Opportunity Wasters (ii)”
Memory Verse: Luke 19:42
Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day. the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
Motivational Quote: Highly successful people are children of opportunities.
Prophetic word for today:
You shall not miss your day and time in life, in the name of Jesus.
Fire Scripture: Matthew 23: 37-39
Praise & Worship
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 144 – 145; Hebrews 9 – 10
Click Here Yesterday’s MFM Devotional by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
Yesterday, we started to look at the meaning of opportunity and people that missed opportunities in the Bible. We also looked at various opportunity wasters. Today, we want look at what to do to overcomer opportunity wasters.
Procrastination is a cemetery of opportunities. God does not use a person who has had chances and will not take it. Opportunity is often lost by deliberation and procrastination and when you keep dismissing an opportunity, you will miss so many good things. Sometimes, what we call adversity or problem, God calls it opportunities. Small opportunities are often the beginning of great
It is on record that great opportunities come to those who make the most of small ones that they get. When opportunity knocks, you have to get up and answer the door. If you don’t answer the door, opportunity will walk away. You are what you are today because of the people you have opportunity to meet or people you miss.
Wasted and missed opportunities are very problematic. A wasted opportunity can set your life in a terrible spin. A wasted opportunity can set your life backward. A wasted opportunity can hinder, detain and hamper you. A wasted opportunity can stop the release of your potential. A wasted opportunity can be very tragic. When opportunity is lost or missed, destiny is derailed and disorganised.
Here are some of the ways you can overcome opportunity wasters;
(1) You need to become a friend of God but surrendering your life to Jesus.
(2) You need to sit down and analyse your life.
(3) You need to sit down and think of the opportunities that have come your way, the ones you have taken and the ones you have not taken.
(4) You need to have a rugged determination that you will no longer miss your opportunities.
(5) You need to pray hard to defeat opportunity wasters.
Make up your mind, whether there are giants in your land or whatever is happening in your land; you have facilities and opportunities. You need to take the bull by the hom and make sure that the enemy does not use you as a bad example or a bad testimony.
1. Powers assigned to waste my opportunities, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Powers tabling my matters in evil covens, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every demonic ladder in my destiny, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power handing me over to problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and make me a testimony, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any problem in my life that has formed a covenant with the night, expire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Secrets of wicked elders behind my problems, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
Mountain Top Life Is a Daily Devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide) Read more about MFM daily devotional
Thank you for reading. This Devotional was shared via www.TheDevotionals.com.ng
Watch MFM Live service