We(Stevo’s Portal Team) gladly inform you about MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR SATURDAY 19TH AUGUST 2023 – BIBLICAL TIPS FOR ENJOYING LONG LIFE
Mountain Top Life daily devotional by Pastor D.K Olukoya of the Mountain of Fire Ministry. Start your day right with God and experience a Life-changing encounter with the God that answers by fire.
The Topic of Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional for 19th August 2023 Is ”Biblical Tips for Enjoying Long Life”
Memory Verse: Proverb 10:27
The fear of the Lord prolongeth days; but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
Motivational Quote: God has made a covenant of long life with you; activate it for your benefit.
Prophetic word for today:
In this year, you will not embark on journey of no return, in the name of Jesus.
Fire Scripture: Proverbs 3:1-10
Praise & Worship
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ecclesiastes 1 – 2; Revelations 13 – 14
Click Here for Yesterday’s MFM Devotional by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
The will of God is for His children to enjoy long life in sound health. In Isaiah 65:20, 22b, the Bible says that there shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days, for the child shall die an hundred years old; as the days of a tree are the days of my people and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. This Bible passage clearly shows us the mind of God towards all His children. He desires that you should fulfil your days.
It is not recorded in the Bible where God used sickness and disease to call the elect home because sickness or disease is a curse. When a person dies untimely, some people will say the Lord giveth and He taketh. They believe that it was God’s timing for such but most of the time it is untrue because it is the world and sin that take. Job said in Job 1:16 that the Lord giveth and He taketh. Truly the Lord gives, but we can see that it was satan that took his possessions from him. I pray for you that any power assigned to take your life and that of your family members suddenly shall die, in Jesus’ name.
The following are the tips and secrets that you can apply to enjoy long life:
1. Honour your parents (Ephesians 6:2-3).
2. Keep God’s commandments (Proverbs 3:1-2).
3. Always be fair and just (Deuteronomy 25:15).
4. Have wisdom (Proverbs 3:13-16); Proverbs 9:11).
5. Be righteous (Psalm 92:12-14).
6. Have understanding (Proverbs 16:22-24).
7. Do good and produce good things (Matthew 7:19).
8. Don’t go the broad and easy way (Matthew 7:14).
9. Worship God (Exodus 23:25-26).
10. Be honest and do not deceive people (1 Peter 3:10).
11. Be a God-fearing person (Prov. 10:27).
12. Believe in the Lord (John 3:16).
The Lord has formed a covenant of long life with the righteous. My prayer for you is that the promises of God for you to live long shall be fulfilled, in Jesus’ name. There are many things that can cause sudden and untimely death for a man but their origin is in the work of the flesh, as it is
1. Arrows of death and hell, fired into my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
2) Arrow of sickness unto the death, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
3) I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
4) I shall not be used for sacrifice, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
5) Problems assigned to cut short my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
6) Powers consulting the grave to kill me, die in my place, in the name of Jesus.
7) Habit that causes short life, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
Mountain Top Life Is a Daily Devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide) Read more about MFM daily devotional
Thank you for reading. This Devotional was shared via www.TheDevotionals.com.ng
Watch MFM Live service