OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS TUESDAY 21ST JUNE 2022 – HOLINESS AND MIRACLE
Open Heavens for Teens daily devotional by Pastor Adeboye is here. The RCCG Open Heavens For Teen is published to transform & connect teens to Christ. Read and share with someone.
The Topic of Teenagers Open Heavens for 21st June 2022 Is “”
Read: MARK 4:35-41
35. And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36. And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37. And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39. And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
41. And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
Memorise: Hebrews 2:4
God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
A miracle involves the suspension of physical laws by divine intervention. Miracles can happen in the area of supply, restoration of life, healing of the body, renewal of ideas et cetera. However, the greatest miracle of all is salvation.
The world is in need of miracles today and this is one of the reasons for the increased number of preachers around the world. It was already foretold by our Lord Jesus Christ, that in the last days, many false prophets would arise (Matthew 24:1-51).
They may give you some Bible passages to pray with, offer intercessions for you, speak and interpret diverse tongues but if they don’t first lead you to the cross for salvation, such a miracle cannot be from God.
When the Lord healed the paralytic in the book of Mark, He instructed him to go and sin no more. This therefore means that there is a link between holiness and lasting miracles. For Gods divine intervention to begin or continue in your life, you must stay away from sin.
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 21ST JUNE 2022
Holiness is the insurance for miracles.
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine, O Lord,
I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise
in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Draw me nearer,
nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer,
nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to
Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up
with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight
of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer,
and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!
4. There are depths of love
that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy
that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: ACTS 5:1-42, ESTHER 1-3
Teens Open Heavens is written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye and Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye., the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical Churches in the world, and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries
Thank you for reading. This Devotional was shared via www.TheDevotionals.com.ng